Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life....

I am just sitting here while Clane is at the movie with his dad and Rylee is sound asleep..(yeah) and I am thinking of all the things I have to do. Life is crazy busy right now! Rylee turns 1 Feb 26th. It is unbelievable how fast time goes now. It seems like I was pregnant FOREVER and now that she is here it is flying by. I can't even remember what life was like before she came. Well thats a lie a little I went to work came home watched tv and woke up the next day to do it all over again. lol But life is amazing! I am so grateful for Rylee and the spirit she brings into our house. I love her so much. Everyone has been asking me lately,"well when is the next baby coming?" lol I think before I would have thought sooner then later but right now I just love my little Rylee. I feel like I have so much love to give her and can't imagine having to share it with someone else. Other then McClane of course! =) Well I better start checking off somethings off my list. I am so excited to go to Oklahoma again Feb 9th. Its going to be a fun vacation but we will miss Daddy. But he was so nice to let us go. See you soon Cathy and Zoey!

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

Did you ever find that giant cupcake pan?

Tauna said...

we love you guys too! another trip to Oklahoma?! hope you have way fun! Isn't it just amazing being a mother. and everything that goes with it is....well... crazy but wonderful too. It makes us better people- it's a way to mold us into the person that God wants us to become. Your such a cute mother!

Sherry Valentin said...

Wow... I can't believe she is turning 1 also!! They have the giant cupcake pans at Bed bath and beyond... that would be so cute for her cake!!!