Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She is so funny!

I know this shot is kinda blurry but you get the gist of it. This is where we keep a basket with diapers and wipes and things downstairs. Rylee found it today and had a good old time taking every diaper out 3 different times. I think her face is hilarious she is looking at me like what did I do wrong?
This is the initial find of the basket...she is just getting started!
And here Rylee has started cruising around more. She is leaving me to go to the kitchen. She has figured out how to crawl on the tile. Its hilarious! She loves that vent in the kitchen too!


Everyday is a new adventure with her. She is so fun and so full of love. She has quite the personality. She does what SHE wants when SHE wants! I have the HARDEST time telling her no. Even if its for her own good. I know I know I am in BIG TROUBLE!! I just love h er so much....and everyday brings new adventures and more love!! I am so grateful to spend the days with her!

1 comment:

Sherry Valentin said...

Your so sweet!! I can't wait to hear all about her very first Christmas!! About her getting into everything....as she gets older she will find the things you treasure the most to be most tempting to destroy!!!