Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In 5...4....3...2....1..............Good things UTAH!

Well I don't ever really have much to blog about other then Rylee of course...but here is a change! Thanks to my cousin Jess...I got to go to Good Things Utah today. It was really fun. Sooooooo different then I would have thought. It was really neat though. After we got to stay after for an hour and learn how to make Reagans Muffin Bread. Its a pretty good treat! She has always sworn by it. Its a great breakfast food that is really good for you and fills you up. I came home and made 2 batches of it. My mom thought it was pretty good, Gerald hated it. But its low in calories and fills you up so thats great. My mom was so kind and watched Rylee so I could enjoy an outing. It was alot of fun spending time with Mimi and Jess. A well needed break. I was sure excited to see Rylee when I got home though! If you want to know how to make the muffin bread let me know!

2 comments:

Sherry Valentin said...

I would love the recipe!!! If you can email it to me.... SherryValentin@gmail.com

Mr. Senator said...

Yeah Greedy! What's the recipe!