Sunday, October 26, 2008

Made me think...

Today at church there was a new little baby by me...and it made me think I cant believe that Rylee was ever so small! And she was actually much much smaller then the baby at church! Today Rylee turned 8 months old. It has gone by soooooo fast!!! Before long I will be planning her birthday party! (Clane will probably rat me out...because I have already started...ha ha) These last 8 months have been amazing. Everyday she learns something new. Having her in my life brings a whole new meaning to my life! I love her so much! Its unbelievable how much you can love somebody! In 8 months she went from 5 pouds 14 oz ...to a whole 22 pounds! What can I say she is like her parents....she LOVES food! I will post some new pics soon! I just wanted to wish my little Rylee a HAPPY 8 MONTHS BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: