Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Sam's Club Christmas! Bah - humbug!


So, last night we decided to do some Christmas shopping and we made trips around the town and our last stop was Sam's Club. While we were in the store we were saying to each other how much we loved this store and it had everything we needed for our Christmas shopping. Boy, were we wrong! With both of our hands full of stuff we walk up to the register and we get rung up and they tell us that they do not accept VISA credit cards, only Debit cards!! What a rip! So we had to just leave all of our stuff there and just walk out.
WHO DOESN'T TAKE VISA THESE DAYS???

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'd say go to Costco, but they do the same thing! The only way you can use a Visa Credit Card is to use their Costco Visa! Blah....

kdance said...

That's the worst!!! You need to switch to COSTCO. SOOOOO much better than stinky Sam's!

Anonymous said...

That was what I originally thought until a Sam's employee had me try my Visa check card as a credit. I tried it and it worked. Now, I shop at Sams all the time without worrying about using the card as debit.